- Did you know that having a book will help you build your business?
- Do you want to be “the person who wrote the book on it”?
- Are you interested in writing a book but find the idea intimidating?
Join with other aspiring authors to create your first or next book!
About Imagination@Work: Shifting Boundaries in the Modern Workplace
Increasingly, HR and business leaders are understanding the importance embracing the human spirit of their employees to unlock potential and maximize performance and innovation. This volume discusses these issues of well-being, work/life balance, diversity and inclusion, compassionate workplaces, personal and professional development, and spirituality in work.
Imagination@Work explores these concepts by sharing the perspectives of 15 to 20 unique business leaders across multiple industries and professional roles, and offers ideas as to how organizations and leaders can unlock the human spirit to create productive and innovative workplaces.
In our comprehensive package, you’ll receive:
- Two one-hour virtual workshops by Cathy Fyock on how to write your 1500-2500 word chapter
- A collaborate relationship with the coauthors in serving on each other’s editorial boards
- All services to create the book, including editing, formatting, and cover design
- 75 copies of your book (with an opportunity to purchase additional copies in multiples of 50)
- A virtual book launch event via webinar where you can invite guests to learn about your book
- A one-hour webinar offering tips and strategies for maximizing benefits from your book
In order to participate, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Your investment of $2,500* per chapter (due upon signing)
- A 1500-2500 word chapter on your perspective (due after the first workshop)
* Enroll and pay in full by January 1 to enjoy the Early Bird investment of $2250
Schedule for Imagination@Work:
Enrollment Period — January – February 2019 (first come, first served)
Workshops Begin — February 2019
Author Chapters Due — March 2019
Editing, Formatting, Printing — April – June 2019
Books Available by July 1, 2019
We have up to 20 author/chapter spots available.
Sign up today and claim your spot by contacting Cathy!
Cathy@CathyFyock.com or 502-445.6539
Read the Speaker magazine articles about participating in anthologies, written by Compassion@Work authors Stacey Oliver-Knappe and Tonia Morris!
Read this blog post on the benefits of writing in an anthology, featuring highlights from the authors.
To download a pdf with all the details for this opportunity, follow this link.