–Joe DeSensi, Ed.D., President, Educational Directions
Cathy, you are a genius! I wanted to say how fruitful your writing prompts proved to be. I especially found inspiration in the letter to my readers. I have to admit, I didn’t know how one coached the writing process. I see, I see! Brilliant! Thank you!
–Lisa Withers, Leadership Development Consultant
Just wanted to thank you again for the time, information and fantastic clarity I received today. You have given me much to think about. From judging other writers to not gauging my success in units sold, I must say I gained insight and perhaps humility which was needed before penning the first word. Thank you for helping me see from another perspective.
The writing mountain has seemed insurmountable, but am now beginning to see the summit as opposed to simply the climb.
–Kimberly A. Skaggs
If you’re serious about writing your book, or you need unique or specialized support, then one-on-one coaching is for you. You’ll be exposed to Cathy’s key concepts for writing, and have the one-on-one tailored support you need.
This is either a one year program or six month that includes the following:
- An initial two- to three-hour strategy session with Cathy at week one, to gain clarity on your book: purpose/goals, thesis, integration with business plan, target market, key word outline, project plan, and timeline
- One-on-one calls with Cathy for the coaching period
- Access to all group coaching features, events, and programs over the course of your program for the coaching period
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Ability to access Cathy’s Author Mastermind when the manuscript is nearing completion for support in book publishing and promotion
Do you absolutely have to get your book done? Maybe you have a big speaking engagement ahead. Or maybe you’ve just been thinking about your book for far too long. Or perhaps you’ve had clients, publishers, or others practically begging you to write your book.
If time is of the essence and you want to get serious about it, then Cathy’s Immersion Coaching is the package for you.
You’ll begin the process by first working with Cathy, in person or by telephone or webinar, for a three hour meeting to gain clarity on your project: purpose/goals, thesis, integration with business plan, target market, key word outline, project plan, and timeline.
You’ll have all the benefits of the one-on-one coaching, with meetings with Cathy every week, plus access to all the group coaching and Author Mastermind support.
You’ll also come to Louisville, Kentucky for a two day VIP one-on-one experience with Cathy (or she can travel to your location, or, we can meet virtually)! You’ll experience writing exercises and activities, plus focused writing time to get chunks of your book done.
Kudos for Cathy’s Immersion
I highly recommend Cathy’s VIP one-on-one coaching experience. It was intense and productive. The physical surroundings were compatible with creativity, but more than that, Cathy was focused on structure and really moving the book along. In two days my book increased by 8000 words. The end result was my first draft!
Cathy picked up on when I was slowing down my creative juices and she knew to throw in some writing prompts. It was the perfect balance of pushing, prodding, and pulling me through the experience.
Just like any good athlete counts on their personal trainer– I had Cathy urging me on to my personal best. She is a personal trainer worth every dime for her wisdom and insight. She was all in on making my first book come to life.
Diane E. Ferguson
Author Mastermind Group
Your draft is completed (or almost there). Now it’s time to create a plan to publish and promote your new book!
- Where do you find the best editor?
- Do you need an editorial board?
- Who and how should you ask for testimonials?
- When should you begin your promotional campaign? (Hint: now!)
- What are the benefits of self-publishing, and is it for you?
- What are easy and low-cost tactics to create buzz and interest for your book?
Join with colleagues to share best practices, learn together, and provide mutual support!
Here is what is included in this package:
- Group mastermind calls twice each month, featuring celebrations, focused questions, and meaty content (recorded if you can’t attend live)
- Monthly virtual Master Class on publishing and marketing your book
- A pdf of Cathy’s eBook, Make Your Mark
- One strategy session with Cathy to develop your project plan for editing and publishing
- One strategy session with Cathy to develop your project plan for marketing and promotion
- Resources for editing, publishing, and promotion