Author Signup, 2016 Anthologies
We are currently accepting author commitments for Evolution of Human Resources and will continue to accept them until March 15, 2016 or until we have a full book of 20 authors—whichever comes first. We will begin accepting commitments for Rules of Engagement on April 15, 2016, and for Cultivating Culture we start accepting commitments on July 15, 2015.
By selecting the anthology of your choice and making this one-time payment of $2,000, you will have secured your spot in the anthology. To get started, Contact Cathy, send in a question via the form at the bottom of each anthology’s page (links above), or make your payment today!
Did you know that having a book will help you build and market your business?
Do you want to gain credibility and be “the person who wrote the book on it”?
Are you interested in writing a book but find the idea intimidating?
Join with other aspiring authors to create your first book!
In our comprehensive Professional Series package, you’ll receive:
- Two one-hour workshops by Cathy Fyock, delivered via webinar, on how to write your 1500-2500 word chapter with maximum effectiveness
- All services to create the book, including editing, formatting, and cover design
- 100 copies of your book (with an opportunity to purchase additional copies in multiples of 100)
- A virtual book launch party via webinar where you can invite guests to learn about your book
- A one-hour webinar offering tips and strategies for benefitting from your new book
In order to participate, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Your investment of $2,000 per chapter
- A 1500-2500 word chapter on your perspective on Human Resources (specific guidance during program)
We have 20 total author/chapter spots available for each 2016 anthology.