Congratulations! You’ve completed a chapter in one of Cathy Fyock’s anthologies, and now you are eligible for membership in the HR Author Mastermind. Membership is limited to those authors who are authors in one of Cathy Fyock’s anthologies: What’s Next in Human Resources, Rethinking Human Resources, Lessons in Leadership, Evolution of Human Resources, Cultivating Culture, Humans@Work, and Compassion@Work.
The purpose of this Mastermind is to continue to maximize the benefits of authorship. Activities in the group include the following:
- Membership in the private Facebook group, HR Author Mastermind
- Monthly virtual programming on issues such as: getting speaking and consulting assignments, becoming a thought-leader, writing to build your career/business, marketing tips and ideas, and much more
- Access to bonus virtual programs on issues related to writing and marketing
- Shared leads for speaking and consulting, facilitated by Cathy Fyock
- Additional opportunities to author articles and posts and to repurpose your chapter
- Ideas for developing your next book
- Discounts for participation in future anthologies
- Discounts for Cathy’s coaching packages, retreats, and educational programming
- Access to Cathy’s Learning Library, consisting of recorded programs on a variety of topics, from writing and publishing your book, to promoting your book (and career), to launching your book, to HR topics from HR authors (many of which are eligible for SHRM recertification credit).
The investment for participation is as follows:
First month – FREE
One month – $24
Six months – $79
One Year – $99
For a limited time, a one year membership is available for $79.